I went to London with Aaron yesterday, so I thought I’d do a Grace in Small Things dedicated to that today :) I guess this more a list of nice/funny moments, rather than particular things, but hey it’s my life, so I figure I can do whatever the hell I like ;)
- Taking photos in the Tate and being told off. Rebel!
- Sushi that wasn’t supposed to be chicken, but was
- Ridiculously large paper flowers
- Trees with graffiti & the fattest pigeons in the world
- Walls covered in snooker table felt
I would really recommend going to see the Pop Life exhibition that’s currently on at the Tate Modern if you can, it’s a lot of fun :)