I know this is horrendously late but yes, here are the books I read in August.
Read in August:
93. Palm Trees on the Hudson: A Story of the Mob, Judy Garland & Interior Decorating – Elliot Tibor
94. Meltdown – Ben Elton
95. The Distance Between Us – Maggie O’Farrell
96. The Last Bachelor – Jay McInerney
97. Juliet, Naked – Nick Hornby
98. Checkmate – Malorie Blackman
99. Slam – Nick Horby
Favourite book read this month:
I think it was actually Meltdown by Ben Elton. I know some people don’t like his style, but I’ve enjoyed all of his books. I was expecting this one to end in a certain way and I was pleasantly surprised with the twists he threw in to keep it interesting.
Least favourite book read this month:
The Last Bachelor was a book of short stories which I couldn’t really get into and didn’t really enjoy all that much. Juliet, Naked dragged on for too long and Slam was just a little…flat. I should learn that I don’t really enjoy Nick Hornby all that much but I always seem to forget that whenever I see his books on the shelf.
I read: 8 new books in August and 0 re-reads, bring my life list wish of reading 1000 new books up to: 93/1000.