- A new yellow dressing gown
- Singing in the car
- Rediscovering a favourite song
- Rain hard enough to soak you to the skin
See the whole list here
Send me more fun, distracty things please, people. It’s a been a bit of a sad week and I could use some cheering up.
Thank you for creating the Kindle. It’s by far and away the best Christmas present I ever received and I can’t imagine what I would have begged for so much if it hadn’t existed. Thanks also for publishing so many free books. If I had to pay for every single book I read I’d be constantly hungry because all my money would go on books so thanks for letting me afford lunch.
It’s no secret that I love Etsy. The variety of products is so diverse, and I find the sellers (for the most part) are friendlier and more willing to help than those on eBay. So, since I love Etsy so much I thought I’d do a series of features on some of my favourite sellers :) First up: Emily with EmDashPaperCo! :)
It was hard to narrow it down to five, so if you like these make sure you check out her store as she has a great range of cards, stationery, notebooks and stamps. Also, Emily has graciously offered Falling Foward readers a 10% discount code, valid for 30 days from today. Just enter SARAHMIA10 at the checkout with a link to this post. Thanks Emily! :)
The voucher code is valid until 13th April 2013 so make sure you use it quickly! :)
PS. This isn’t a sponsored post, I just really like the store :)
1. This video, because duh. It’s a dancing pony. (Related: ponies in CARDIGANS)
2. & then my mum for saying this:
3. This is 40 - the sort of sequel to Knocked Up. I honestly haven’t laughed this much in the cinema for a while and it was sorely needed. A definitely watch :)
4. What It’s Like To Be Single As Told By Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone, And Rebel Wilson - animated gifs FTW.
5. This photo taken at Amy’s flamingo party, because it clearly highlights what a midget I am:
7. My husband, doing this:
What have I missed?
Sometimes I feel like I’m just not juggling enough things at a time so I go ahead and launch myself head first into another new, exciting project because hey, it’ll be fiiiiine.
Introducing… Cwtch the Bride! :)
Remember our awesome wedding photographer, Maria Farrelly? She’s launched a new project called Cwtch the Bride – a brand new Welsh wedding blog – which is obviously right up my street since I love weddings and I love wedding planning (especially when it’s not my own wedding; all of the fun with none of the stress!).
Maria has asked me to contribute some content for the site (I’m the budget, DIY bride) and I can’t wait to see it grow. Our engagement shoot went up last week and our wedding is being featured on Friday, so if you want to see even more bloody yellow photos then head on over there ;)
01. NEW Jon McGregor– Even the Dogs
02. NEW Janet Evanovich – Plum Lucky
03. NEW Enid Blyton / Pamela Cox – New Term at Malory Towers
04. NEW Enid Blyton / Pamela Cox – Summer Term at Malory Towers
05. NEW Enid Blyton / Pamela Cox – Fun and Games at Malory Towers
06. RR Enid Blyton – Summer Term at St Clare’s
07. RR David Levithan – The Lover’s Dictionary
08. RR Stephen King – Under the Dome
I only read eight books in February and four of those were kids books, so I feel a bit slack, like I’ve barely read anything at all which is silly, really. Everyone blames February for being a short month but it’s only missing three days so I doubt having that extra time would have made a huge difference! I did manage to re-read a favourite tho, Under the Dome by Stephen King. A 900 odd page epic that I first read (and loved) in 2010, it stands up to the test of time and remains a spine chilling page turner. I also re-read The Lover’s Dictionary by David Levithan (which in comparison took less than 24 hours) another favourite but for totally different reasons. I didn’t massively enjoy Even the Dogs which is a shame because I’ve liked the rest of Jon McGregor’s books but hey, you can’t win them all, right?
Total read so far in 2013: 20