- I am in love with the flower girl tutus from this wedding. Peachy, long, sort of like a ballerina? Sign me up. Where can I get one of those bad boys for me?
- This Disney version of Mean Girls got uploaded in 2010 (?!) but I only saw it for the first time yesterday. Now I want to watch Mean Girls again…
- In relation, this ‘what happens after Disney films end’ video is amazing.
- I agree with pretty much everything Alison posts on her tumblr. This post in particular was a great one: Things I Want to Tell People, That I Wish People Had Told Me.
- These underwater photos by Heather Landis via the Craft Cabinet are perfect. I am itching for the house move to complete so we can cover our walls with all the amazing things I keep finding on the internets.
- I still really want this awesome Totoro print, by the way.
- & this beautiful Tina Crespo print, too.
- Q & I both upgraded to iPhone 5s recently (bye bye, broken lock button!) and I cannot decide which case to get. I love these two from Marc Johns but can’t afford to drop $70 getting both, so I got neither because sometimes I am bad at making decisions. But aren’t they great?
Send me more fun, distracty things please, people. It’s a been a bit of a sad week and I could use some cheering up.