- A new yellow dressing gown
- Singing in the car
- Rediscovering a favourite song
- Rain hard enough to soak you to the skin
See the whole list here
Send me more fun, distracty things please, people. It’s a been a bit of a sad week and I could use some cheering up.
Thank you for creating the Kindle. It’s by far and away the best Christmas present I ever received and I can’t imagine what I would have begged for so much if it hadn’t existed. Thanks also for publishing so many free books. If I had to pay for every single book I read I’d be constantly hungry because all my money would go on books so thanks for letting me afford lunch.
It’s no secret that I love Etsy. The variety of products is so diverse, and I find the sellers (for the most part) are friendlier and more willing to help than those on eBay. So, since I love Etsy so much I thought I’d do a series of features on some of my favourite sellers :) First up: Emily with EmDashPaperCo! :)
It was hard to narrow it down to five, so if you like these make sure you check out her store as she has a great range of cards, stationery, notebooks and stamps. Also, Emily has graciously offered Falling Foward readers a 10% discount code, valid for 30 days from today. Just enter SARAHMIA10 at the checkout with a link to this post. Thanks Emily! :)
The voucher code is valid until 13th April 2013 so make sure you use it quickly! :)
PS. This isn’t a sponsored post, I just really like the store :)
1. This video, because duh. It’s a dancing pony. (Related: ponies in CARDIGANS)
2. & then my mum for saying this:
3. This is 40 - the sort of sequel to Knocked Up. I honestly haven’t laughed this much in the cinema for a while and it was sorely needed. A definitely watch :)
4. What It’s Like To Be Single As Told By Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone, And Rebel Wilson - animated gifs FTW.
5. This photo taken at Amy’s flamingo party, because it clearly highlights what a midget I am:
7. My husband, doing this:
What have I missed?