- Quiet moments of inspiration
- Fresh fruit
- Running your fingers through wet hair
- An extra ten minutes in bed
- Perfecting a recipe
See the whole list here
Sometimes I feel like I’m just not juggling enough things at a time so I go ahead and launch myself head first into another new, exciting project because hey, it’ll be fiiiiine.
Introducing… Cwtch the Bride! :)
Remember our awesome wedding photographer, Maria Farrelly? She’s launched a new project called Cwtch the Bride – a brand new Welsh wedding blog – which is obviously right up my street since I love weddings and I love wedding planning (especially when it’s not my own wedding; all of the fun with none of the stress!).
Maria has asked me to contribute some content for the site (I’m the budget, DIY bride) and I can’t wait to see it grow. Our engagement shoot went up last week and our wedding is being featured on Friday, so if you want to see even more bloody yellow photos then head on over there ;)
01. NEW Jon McGregor– Even the Dogs
02. NEW Janet Evanovich – Plum Lucky
03. NEW Enid Blyton / Pamela Cox – New Term at Malory Towers
04. NEW Enid Blyton / Pamela Cox – Summer Term at Malory Towers
05. NEW Enid Blyton / Pamela Cox – Fun and Games at Malory Towers
06. RR Enid Blyton – Summer Term at St Clare’s
07. RR David Levithan – The Lover’s Dictionary
08. RR Stephen King – Under the Dome
I only read eight books in February and four of those were kids books, so I feel a bit slack, like I’ve barely read anything at all which is silly, really. Everyone blames February for being a short month but it’s only missing three days so I doubt having that extra time would have made a huge difference! I did manage to re-read a favourite tho, Under the Dome by Stephen King. A 900 odd page epic that I first read (and loved) in 2010, it stands up to the test of time and remains a spine chilling page turner. I also re-read The Lover’s Dictionary by David Levithan (which in comparison took less than 24 hours) another favourite but for totally different reasons. I didn’t massively enjoy Even the Dogs which is a shame because I’ve liked the rest of Jon McGregor’s books but hey, you can’t win them all, right?
Total read so far in 2013: 20